Just call his name and this little guy will come running. He answers to K927 when anyone is in distress, and comes fully armed with his toy gun... ready to save any damsel or gentleman in need. My nephew's cute cousins (on the other side of the family) have taught him a second name... his James Bond name, if you will. There's no need to throw a batman signal up in the night sky when you are in distress, you need only call upon K927. "K927!!! Help me!", his cousins scream when they play pretend... and he will come running. I haven't seen him for months, but I can't wait to give his call sign a try. Tomorrow K927 will be in "the house". I can't wait to see this cute little button! I definitely have been brushing up on my "damsel in distress" cry so that I can be saved by this superhero. I can't wait. His auntie has missed his cute little self!!! I also have heard that he slow dances in a bear-hug fashion for long periods of time. Of course he does... that's SO James Bond fashion! Can't wait.