THE NELSONS
.... WRITING TO REMEMBER LIFE'S BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS...
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Some Things You May Not Know
Three things I'm afraid of:
1. Escalators
2. Being home alone
3. Touchy strangers
Three People Who Make Me Laugh: 1. Yvonne
2. Starlee
3. Terrell's son
Three Things I Love: 1. Finding a bargain
2. Cooking for others
3. My bed
Three Things I Hate:
1. Flying cockroaches!
2. Sarcasm/negativity
3. Slow drivers
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Haters
2. Why I like Nick Lachey songs so much
3. Myself... at times...
Three Things On My Counter:
1. Work
2. Handmade event calendar
3. bottled water
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Visit Bora Bora
2. Plant a garden
3. Own a porch swing
Three Things I Can Do:
1. Drive fast
2. Ride Splash Mountain (this was a big accomplishment!)
3. Make amazing Relief Society "circle the chairs" posters (Lisa...)
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Whistle
2. Say no... most of the time
3. Be less sensitive (I am working on it)
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To: 1. Nick Lachey (ladies only)
2. U2
3. Your parents
Things You Should Never Listen To: 1. Negative thoughts
2. Mean people
3. Songs with bad messages
Three Things I’d Like To Learn: 1. Photography
2. Tennis
3. Spanish
Three Favorite Foods: 1. Mexican
2. Golden Spoon
3. Gordon Biersch or Cheesecake Factory (toss up) ... and of course moms!
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid: 1. Star Wars... over and over and over (thanks to my brother)
2. Full House
3. Strawberry Shortcake
Three Things I Want in the Next Five Years:
1. Dimples in my cheeks (do they have a surgery for that?)
2. Graduate degree 3. Sippy cups in my cupboard
Three People I'm Tagging (Who now have to post this on their Blog with their answers):
1. Starlee
2. Lori
3. Brookie