THE NELSONS

THE NELSONS
.... WRITING TO REMEMBER LIFE'S BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS...

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Las Vegas Channel 13 In Depth Report

Click Here to Learn About this "Not-Ugly" Guy

I miss my co-worker Yvonne today. She is currently filming on location (her house) for a Channel 13 News in depth report on the controversial topic of transforming grassy landscape to desert landscape. I know, I know... what a nail bitter topic! Yes, this is investigating reporting at it's best and Yvonne is in the thick of it. Right now she is standing outside, probably in her tube top and daisy dukes, while being interviewed by a camera crew. I am hoping her bud light is still cold. That would be the inside joke part of the story: she got so nervous about her on-air production yesterday that she started asking everyone what she should wear. Our favorite response was a tube top with a bud light in hand. HAHA... we laughed all day about that. I just sent her a text that said "Wow it's nice tube-top weather today" and she wrote back "no you did-n't. Love her. I can't wait to tune in to the noon news to she her rosie little face on TV talking about how to save the environment. The sassy girl got a ton extra landscaping done for free as the pay off for borrowing her beautiful face. I am really going to guess that she wore yellow. We'll see if I am right.