THE NELSONS

THE NELSONS
.... WRITING TO REMEMBER LIFE'S BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"That's So Hepburn of You"

I've always adored her charm, her grace, her beauty, her resilience, her optimism and especially her feminine timeless class.
She is a fashionista and an iconic vision of perfection that I strive to emulate. A picture of her hangs next to my closet to remind my closet of "Who I Am".
I recently received a collection of her movies for my birthday... which re-reminded me that I need to step it up! My cute niece shares this love for this fab lady and she often shells out comments that start with "that's so Hepburn of you". I personally don't think a greater compliment can be given. If only we could all be as wise, feminine and timeless!
Audrey Hepburn Quotes:
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other".
"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others."
"I love people that make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like the most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."