I have to admit that sometimes my friends wonder where in the heck I am all the time... well, I'm often in Munchkin Land. My sisters house, that is. They are pretty much the funniest people on earth and we always have so much fun/laugh our guts out together. I wrote my sister an email the other day and I said "thanks for being my most favorite part of my life". It's really true. There's just something to be said about the closeness that comes from a sisterly bond. She is one of the greatest people on the earth, as are her kids and hubby.They are totally chill and good to the core. Their house is filled with teachings of the gospel. They know how to work hard and play hard as a family. They bring out the person inside of me that I truly want to be. BUT... I knew I had been over too often when one of the kids, in his nightly routine, kissed me and said "love you. See you in the morning", just as he says to the rest of the people that actually live there. Haha! I guess I have practically lived there lately. I can't help it. Who wouldn't want to be in heaven :o) I gots mad love for my bumpkins :o)