THE NELSONS

THE NELSONS
.... WRITING TO REMEMBER LIFE'S BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS...

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Little Miss Birthday

Eek...I never posted my 30th birthday pictures! (They may be late, but at least they've arrived.)
So my lovely co-workers decided to theme my birthday "A Very Barbie Birthday" (deep breath). I got to wear a sash and crown all day in celebration (man, was I a good sport). The yummy almond (a favorite) flavored cake was even pink. They ALMOST ordered me an actual barbie cake, but decided against it. My boss even gave me a watch with a princess crown (it's actually really nice, even though that sounds lame). My friend at work got me a really nice pink pie pan (since I love to make pies). My work is always so great at making you feel special on your birthday... just like my mom :o) The party with friends was really fun too... thrown by some dear friends. We had dinner and took in a show with the whole famdamily and many friends. I'm grateful to have so many people who love me and show me that love constantly!
BTW... look at that ringless hand at 30... who woulda thunk? I love the unpredictability of life!