THE NELSONS

THE NELSONS
.... WRITING TO REMEMBER LIFE'S BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy COOKIE DAY... I Mean Valentine's Day!

Doing things for other people always makes me super happy. I often show love through food, as taught by my great mom. Today I brought to the office 60 homemade sugar cookies, unfrosted, and a bowl of frosting. Let me tell you... people have been smiling through their sugar-induced comas all day. I couldn't have been happier. I think I will want to make this a yearly office tradition. The little kid in each of us STILL loves to frost sugar cookies and most likely always will. For me, it will always remind me of simpler times... spent in my silk jammies and piggy tails as a wee one.
On another note, if I had a bunch of money to invest, I would buy a franchise of this corporation, open it in Vegas, and bake/eat my heart out. They, too, make WONDERFUL sugar cookies. Everytime my mom visits me I put in an order for her to bring me :o) HAPPY COOKIE DAY... I mean Vday :o)
Soon you will be able to order these yummy cookies online HERE