After 11 years of being friends with Kindee, Russ realized that one thing stood between himself and fulfillment... Kindee. I was there during her early years of pinning over him when he sang in the band "Colors" and I remember thinking "you gotta get over him, girl". Well... I couldn't be happier that I was proven wrong. Their love story is a beautiful fairytale that most could only dream of. They are such dynamic individuals, which makes me so excited to see what this powerhouse will do together. Among many other things, Kindee and I shared some time in Kenya where she has opened/funded orphanages for many suffering/unwanted children. I couldn't be happier for her and for her future with such an amazingly fabulous man. They make me exclaim "Isn't life sweet!?!" I can't believe I have under two weeks to prepare for the wedding of the Century. I am sure to come home with MANY wonderful photographic gems to share. Check out their wedding web page (love it!) above by clicking on their names. Fabulous. Just Fabulous.
