THE NELSONS

THE NELSONS
.... WRITING TO REMEMBER LIFE'S BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS...

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Come Clean or Go Home

I just wanted to give a little shout out to my friends of the OCD nature. It seems we have been having many convo's lately about steam cleaning (over and over again) already clean floors, sanitizing offices, offering people to wash their feet before entering the house, vacuuming yourself into bed so no lines are messed up, the smell of newly purchased cars that always smells the same since no morsel of dust enters the vehicle, they joy that squeegeeing the shower brings you, not sleeping until every single thing is in it's place and so much more. I would still like to remind Nate that I did find cheerios on the floor of your kitchen... and you don't have the Bartschi kids to blame for this yet. I guess I can't blame messes in shared spaces on you. And let's not forget the shout out regarding the 20 hrs put into cleaning 2 decades out of the CLERK'S OFFICE. It looks so transformed that I am thinking we should have a houswarming party or something like that. But... you should know we ate Wendy's in there last night and I felt guilty the whole time. Nevertheless my friends, you have inspired me to do a little deep spring cleaning this weekend. Wahoo! I do have to agree that cleanliness is next to Godliness. Man, I am so glad to have friends that inspire me to clean up my act.