THE NELSONS

THE NELSONS
.... WRITING TO REMEMBER LIFE'S BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

HOLY JALAPENOS!!

CAFE RIO IS COMING TO VEGAS!
All my dreams have come true (or one REALLY big one, at least). Thanks Nate for being the one to break the ever so important news to me. When I moved here a few years ago I thought "I can't, just can't, leave Rio behind". It was like a piece of my heart was ripped out as I drove over the Utah/Nevada border (I know I am dork.) Still...everyone get up of your "thang" and do the happy "Rio is coming" dance!!! There will be one on Eastern/215 (confirmed truth) and one on Sahara/Durgano (as far as rumor's have it). We will no doubt have a HUGE Rio food fest the day it opens. Stay tuned! The walls are up on the Eastern site. I just may have to drive down there and take some pics for proof to satisfy our anticipation!!!