THE NELSONS

THE NELSONS
.... WRITING TO REMEMBER LIFE'S BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS...

Monday, January 8, 2007

Good News Moment...

I found the greatest scent this weekend. It's called Miss Dior Cherie. Ladies... did you ever own a Strawberry Shortcake doll? Do you remember the slight Strawberry fragrance that kept you coming back for more or was it just me? If you were someone who had to pack your doll around with you so you could smell her all day... your wait is over. Miss Dior Cherie (which has won MANY awards, according to Saks Fifth Avenue) smells just like our childhood. Apparently I am not alone because it's one of Sak's top sellers. I just got a sample this weekend and I spent the whole weekend being in love with how I smelled (since my boss gave me gift certs to Saks, of course I had to research out the best way to spend them). Maybe I shouldn't buy this perfume. I did get a couple of weird looks as I walked around with my wrist up to my nose all weekend. According to Saks - "The elegant scent embodies the woman who at every turn sparkles with an air of Parisian chic, irreverence, and irresistible charm. Pure perfume".
Top notes: Green Tangerines and Strawberry Leaves
Middle notes: Violet and Pink Jasmine
Base notes: Patchouli and Crystalline Musk
Buy this perfume and you are sure to sparkle irreverently!