THE NELSONS

THE NELSONS
.... WRITING TO REMEMBER LIFE'S BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS...

Monday, December 18, 2006

My Little Babooshka

- Dear Babooshka -
Don't we just look like twins? (except you are the latino lover version of me)I love this picture. Your mom just sent it to me. I especially love that the flowers match my shirt. I didn't even plan for that to happen.
I have to tell you how proud I am of you and the decisions you are making in your life. You have BLOSSOMED into a beautiful young woman inside and out.
You should have seen me at this dance recital. The moment I saw you on the stage I got all choked up. It was like I had swallowed a bee or something! You lit up the stage with your presence. I am so, so blessed to be able to be related to you forever! Hopefully I can be your flower girl at your wedding someday?!?!
I hope you always remember that you are "Lillian - the sparkplug of our family".
I am going to have to blow this bad boy up and put it on my wall at home!
Love, AUNT CHOOCHIE